Let go

Let go

All the unpleasant memories, all the unfinished stories, just have to let go.

 

Leftovers

Leftovers

  Your words and pictures, never failed to touch me.

 

10%

10%

You think you know me, just from my timeline. But that is merely 10% of me. And the other 90%? Even I don’t like it.

 

under the spotlight

under the spotlight

Write me poems, buy me dresses, send me roses, show me off. Now I know you love me.

 

Dead end.

Dead end.

What can you do when your good isn’t good enough, When all that you touched tumbles down…